Our platform operatives and abseil teams can handle both planned and unforeseen building maintenance challenges for both commercial and residential high-rise buildings. We work with many property managers in both commercial and residential buildings across Yorkshire to ensure their buildings are safe and looking their best.
We will bring all of the required equipment that can fit through even the trickiest of spaces, with minimal disruption. And if there’s a leak, our rapid response team will be on hand to help in the blink of eye.
Health and safety and legal compliance are priority number one, which is why we give both clients and insurers photographic evidence of works completed and copies of the relevant certification.
Sometimes though, it’s the things you can’t control that cause problems. High buildings and ledges are perfect roosting grounds for birds, which leave droppings and can even spread diseases, posing a significant health risk. Our platform and abseil operatives can fit bird netting systems and bird spikes to deter any airborne intruders, keeping your building looking its best.
Our building maintenance expertise includes:
– Building façade repairs to cladding, brickwork and masonry
– Masonry pointing and re-pointing
– Bird proofing systems
– Building surveys with photographic evidence
– Gutter and down pipe repairs and replacements
– Soffit and fascia re-cladding with uPVC
– Roof cleaning, algae and moss removal
– External painting at high level
– Window sealing and repairs
– High pressure jet washing to remove guano and graffiti
– Banner removal and installation
– Leak and damp exploration